Friday, January 14, 2011

Adios

Hello there reader.  So I have come to a realization.  I am never going to do this blog.  If I am not doing it now, with only one child, there is no way that I am going to keep it up when this baby gets here.  SOOO...I think I am going to have to say goodbye.  Travis is trying to figure out how to get all the content from the past four years off of here so we don't lose it.  When he figures that out, I think I will probably just delete it.  If I ever decide to do it again, I will just start anew.

Thanks for all the years of laughter, tears and encouragement.  It's been fun..and real.

Jenn

3 comments:

Shan said...

hey jen....i know what you mean, i keep saying i need to catch up on my blog but i just can't get motivated lately. anyways, you should make your blog into a blog book...i found a really good blog printing comp. called blogtoprint.com. you can get it in hardback & it looks really good...my sister-in-law just did it and it kinda looks like a year book style. when i get a chance i'm gonna do it too. ;)

Shan said...

oops...it's blog2print.

Daniel said...

This should let you save all contents to your hard drive.
http://www.labnol.org/internet/blogging/export-blogger-blogs-merge-multiple-blogs/3714/